- LASTING FRIENDSHIP. Take advantage of this most valuable benefit. The U CLUB provides regular venues where you can stay in touch with old friends and make new friends.
- LOCAL MUSICIANS, COMPLIMENTARY HORS D'OEUVRES, & CASH BAR. Events are held every week at various venues around Stillwater and surrounding cities.
- BEVERAGE/FOOD PAIRINGS. Dinners featuring chef selected wine or beer pairings with chef prepared food.
- BEVERAGE/FOOD CLASSES. Expert classes that feature tasting beverages and foods and learning about pairings and preparations.
- DISCOUNTED MEMBERSHIP IN THE OSU ALUMNI ASSOCIATION AND THE STILLWATER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE. UClub memberships include the option to add on an alumni membership for $30. Alumni Association membership provides access to discounts on athletic tickets, as well as products and services from a myriad of affiliated businesses.
- CONNECTIONS ACROSS CAMPUS. Weekly events provide opportunities to make lasting friendships with faculty and staff across campus.
- COUPLE / PARTNER MEMBERSHIPS. Sign up you and your spouse/partner for a UClub membership!
- OUT-OF-TOWN TRIPS. Each semester we plan trips to surrounding cities for a fun night out! These trips may be to new restaurants, concerts, or festivals and we provide the ride!
- CONVERSATIONS AND ARTIST SERIES. Invited guests speak about or demonstrate topics of interest
- SPEAKER SOCIALS. We also enjoy hosting events where our members can learn something new. We try to host two speakers each semester who can teach us about health, food, gardening, etc.
- COMMUNITY SUPPORT. Member of Stillwater Chamber of Commerce, supporter of KOSU Radio, and associated with local charitable organizations.
- WORLD WIDE RECIPROCITY ACCESS TO UNIVERSITY AND COLLEGE CLUBS. Member of Association of College and University Clubs.
But it doesn't stop there. Every semester we are looking for new, exciting events for our members. If you would like to sugget an event, please email Paige Wallace firstname.lastname@example.org